Re: [compost_tea] Compost teas in tree fruit production

From: Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 16:20:40 -0800
Steve and Tom, the Long Island Cornell Co-operative extension did some
studies as I recall, last year.  You might want to contact Paul at SFI,
NY for the exact details as I hope he was involved. I will look for the
Cornell booklet that summarized the studies. I did not get the idea
that the studies turned out well.

Cheerrs,

jeff
Plant a Row in your garden to feed the hungry. Join Plant A Row for the
Hungry. Ask me how. www.gwaa.org/Par/index.html

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links