[compost_tea] anyone selling microscope or D.O. meter ?

From: javiermigoyamx <lospilares_at_prodigy.net.mx>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 19:10:38 -0000

Hi all,
I just got the microscope manual and am ready to purchase one, but
it seems the iris diafragm with 2.5 opening is not that common at
least here in Mexico, they have 1.25 as a standard. So, anyone
selling a microscope out there (budget is not big enough for a new
Leica, but an Alexis would do)?. It would have to be sent to the
Laredo border.
Also a dissolved oxigen meter would be necessary for me to round
everything I need to really do things right (already have Bobs
machine).
Thank you
Javier

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor