Re: [compost_tea] Re: Phytopathology journal article on compost tea, November 2004

From: Ted Peterson <ted.peterson_at_tcsn.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:10:13 -0700

Titel:

You are suggesting that CT can cure powdery mildew once it is established? =
 This hasn't been my experience of three years and five different vinyards.=
  I have seen the spread controlled but I have not seen a cure. In my expe=
rience, CT is not a fungicide and you seem to indicate that it can work tha=
t way. If not, please clarify.

Ted Peterson
EW/SOE