RE: [compost_tea] Re: Phytopathology journal article on compost tea, November 2004

From: Tom Jaszewski <tom_at_livesoil.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 16:07:02 -0700

Titel,

Yours are very interesting comments. I would hope this would not go offline=
!

We've also hade some success with CT in an EPM system with their nutrient
packs and Orner Farms excellent (tested) vermicompost. I believe we had
achieved a measure of consistency. Perhaps due to the volume of consistent
vermin we purchase, and consistent nutrients? I found your comments on
microscopy very interesting and will try the same this week! THANKS for
sharing the work

Regards,

Tom Jaszewski