[compost_tea] How do they do it?

From: robhunt2 <robhunt2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 15:07:25 -0000

I see a lot of microbial products that are in powder form. You can
buy mycorrhizal fungi, rhizobia bacteria, and other microbes that are
in a talc like powder. I realize that this is not the best way to
apply microbes, but the tests prove that these products work. How do
these companies do this? How would I be able to do this? How could I
take compost tea and add it to a powder and then use this as a seed
treatment?
Thanks for any input!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here