Re: [compost_tea] Re: OMRI and Gem

From: ray gore <xrg22000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 16:59:35 -0700 (PDT)
Organic Gem is an important addition to our tea and
soils programs. I dont know if it works on deer, but i
am happy to report that it doesnt alter the feeding
habits of cows and horses. A concern of mine earlier
this year in some pastures we had treated.
On a related note, dont get it on your clothes because
it can cause some objections in other social settings.