Re: [compost_tea] Re: Watering (orchard mulch)

From: butch ragland <wilddog_202_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 15:25:08 -0800 (PST)
psychology as applied by Steven covey and i taught
classes to corporations on cooperation.

the difficulty i found changing cultures of conflict i
found in some organizations led to the thought i sign
with.

but this digresses from the purpose of this list and
no one asked me to lecture here so if you didn't take
notes there will be no question and answer period.

=====