Re: [compost_tea]

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 21:32:41 -0800 (PST)

Sorry Steve, I don't know what this e mail below, is about. You called today at a moment that I could not interupt at my end, I did not have your phone number so I couldn't call back. I want to respond. Bob

sbrustkern_at_aol.com wrote:Hi,

What type of indicaters are you looking for, and pehaps I can get you headed in the right direction.

Steve

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada