Re: [compost_tea] Re: Asian Rust

From: T Dodge <tdodge_at_spiritone.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 08:47:55 -0800

Hello Scott

If the aphids died after the CT application, perhaps leaf micro-climate
changed to the extent that it was no longer viable for that species of
aphids, so not a direct correlation for ct=aphid death, complex yes,
provable to whom for what value derived?

Fire Ants again changing the local micro-climate which makes for change
for the participants in said micro-climate, they die or move because of
that "climatic" change.

Terence