Re: [compost_tea] Re: Asian Rust

From: L Blair <rlbct_at_clear.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 08:14:58 +1300
Dear Titel,
I apologise for appearing to address you with my comment.  I guess I was
tired and did not look at my reply carefully enough.
What I intended to do was to give an overview of my approach to ct.
As for reading the thread, this thread has become a bit overwhelming with
all sorts of contributions of different topics (and if I've got this wrong,
then the thread is just confusing to me).
So please accept my apology.  The comment was not directed at anyone in
particular.

Anyway, now I think about it: how come you are so defensive and assume that
I was opposing you when in fact I was saying what you said in a different
way??? Huh?

I wonder if an apology is really needed from me?

Lynton