Re: [compost_tea] Re: Growing your own indigenous microbes at home (not a laboratory)

From: T Dodge <tdodge_at_spiritone.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 10:42:11 -0800

Here is a domestic source from this last year on "New Farm"
Indigenous Microorganisms - Grow your own: Beneficial indigenous
microorganisms and bionutrients in natural farming. To order send a
check for $15 payable to Gil Carandang to Merceditas J. Enriquez, 2727
Thompson Creek Rd., Pomona, Ca. 91767 For all other questions contact
him at gil_carandang_at_hotmail.com.

Terence