Re: Water? was Re: [compost_tea] humus/fulvic acid?

From: Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 19:36:17 -0900
Ted,
I experiment all the time as well. That is how we came up with
activating the fungi before brewing using baby oatmeal.  However, I am
not sure everyone knows that this is experimenting and think it is the
norm because of some failing of the the standard equipment and inputs.

I agree. We do need to experiment. No question about that. And we need
to test!

Cheers,

Jeff L
Plant a Row in your garden to feed the hungry. Join Plant A Row for the
Hungry. Ask me how. www.gwaa.org/Par/index.html

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links