Re: Water? was Re: [compost_tea] humus/fulvic acid?

From: L Blair <rlbct_at_clear.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 09:17:56 +1300
Hey Bob?

I thought BD was voodoo several years ago.  Now I'm more of a believer,
having tried it and seen results.
Stirring as done in BD creates a vortex in the water.  Its a scientific fact
that (from memory:) a one-inch diameter vortex creates a charge in the water
of over 100,000 volts (yes, one hundred thousand!).
And, I have seen the water mixture in a BD stir of preparation 500 turn
someone syrupy after several minutes stirring.
IMO, my question was not about voodoo, it was about whether this charging of
the water would be related to "structuring" it.

Actually it would be good to have a better definition of what is meant by
this term "structured water".  It seems to me that all water is structured
in some way or another.  And this is in line with what you say that all
water is the same except for what is in it.  -  except it isn't, for example
take heavy water  ;)

have fun,
Lynton

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor