Re: [compost_tea] Re: Water voodoo?

From: David Anderson <squtch_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 00:34:49 -0800
On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:12:27 +0800, Anthony Quinlan <boofq_at_wn.com.au> wrote:

> If you haven't read Steiner's "Agriculture" book it is not worth commenting
> on this thread.
> Very worthwhile reading it- usually have to read it 5 or 6 times to work out
> what he was on about, but he was onto something.

Well, I haven't read it,  but if you have read the section on how this
works, as you say 5 or 6 times, you should have an understanding of
it.

Please enlighten me.

No one else seems to want to come forward with any supporting information.

I am in no way claiming that the results of this process don't work.
But unless you show me either a reasonable explanation or testing data
that supports it, the the explanation of what led to the results, is
as Bob said "water voodoo".

Dave

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here