RE: [compost_tea] Flow forms

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 13:00:19 -0800 (PST)

Magnets? Interesting. Need to try that. Is there an exlanation or descriptioon of what the change is? Bob.

Judi Stewart <js_at_olympus.net> wrote:
I had a Nikken magnet on my water faucet. It could easily be removed and

re-fastened to the faucet.

I enjoyed asking guests to taste-test the water with and without the
magnet on the faucet. No one knew which glass was which. I just called
it glass "A" and glass "B."

Every single person who did the test told me there was a difference.
Some of the adjectives they used for the water with the magnet were,
"softer,
sweeter, better, different." Everyone preferred the water using the
magnet.

As a matter of fact, I always put one of my magnets under a bottle or
glass of wine and I find it improves the wine in less than 30 seconds.
Tried this on the owner of the local wine shop who tasted his same wine
from two different glasses and accused me of alchemy.

Judi