[compost_tea] RE: water and magnets

From: Judi Stewart <js_at_olympus.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 08:03:40 -0800

To Gail and Bob,

I ran the water from the tap with the magnet and simply filled a glass.
I removed the magnet, let the water run
and filled another glass. My friends didn't know which glass was which.
I placed a magnet under the
bottom of a stemmed wine glass and placed an identical second wine glass
on another surface, about 3' away. I poured wine in both glasses,
waited 30 seconds and offered the glasses for taste tests. No one
thought the two wine samples came from the same bottle. Both the water
and the wine with the magnet were preferred every single time. I found
that using ordinary kitchen magnets did not produce the same effect.
When I first did this years ago, the literature recommended using two
magnets on the water tap, side by side, but I only used one. As these
magnets worked well on water, I experimented and uncovered the wine
benefit.

I used Nikken magnets. The water magnet was a simple black plastic
housing with two magnets, one on each side. I simply tightened it around
the faucet with small screws. I don't know if they manufacture this
faucet magnet any longer. You can find "Nikken wellness consultants' on
the net who may still have some unsold original supplies including small
magnets.
They might also have some mag-soles (magnetic insoles) which you could
try as a base for a wine bottle.

Judi