Re: Composting WWTPs and composting (Was Re: [compost_tea] Re: MICROBIOLOGY TESTING of COMPOST TEAS

From: butch ragland <wilddog_202_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 15:36:15 -0800 (PST)
You don't mention it but the combination septic tank
bog system with the bog cleaning up the final water
output. In fact I have wondered during the discussion
of water used in tea making how the water that finally
flows out of one these bog-septic systems would work.
Ted do you have any experience with how any of the
final water output from any of the WWTP systems works
for tea production.