Re: Composting WWTPs and composting (Was Re: [compost_tea] Re: MICROBIOLOGY TESTING of COMPOST TEAS

From: <soilfoodweb_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 01:41:20 -0500
I would like to clarify something I saw in a recent post.  The following was in an e-mail, and I would like to make it celar that this was NOT from me.  I don't know how my e-mail address got attached to a message I did not send, but I didn't send this.

I would like to invite other posters to try to stick to clearly discussing one kind of composting, and not jump suddenly, without clear explanation, to other composting topics.  Massive confusion will result for those not familiar with the various processes being discussed.

It is not useful to jump about, and mix apples and oranges with nails and fishing rods.

--
Elaine Ingham
President, Soil Foodweb Inc.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor