RE: [compost_tea] compost tea, turf and irrigation

From: Tom Jaszewski <tom_at_livesoil.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 16:13:43 -0800

All of my data is unavailable for publication, however I can assure you tha=
developing a healthy soil food web and soil structure has the potential of
saving as much as 70%. However that level of savings would be on an
unimproved soil site like we find around tract homes here in Las Vegas. As
usual some of the best data comes from Diver and ATTRA.

http://attra.ncat.org/attra-pub/drought.html