Re: [compost_tea] Two Decisions

From: Jason Austin <jason.austin_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 12:00:46 -0800

Hi Jeff

Let the Advanced list be an unmoderated free-for-all, and moderate the
General list to support and encourage the newbies and dabblers.
Remember the enthusiasm in the early days when we used to talk about
receipies and building brewers, when nary a harsh word was spoken? Now
commercial brewers are more readily available and affordable so new
comers have even more choice. They just need a nurturing place to get
their roots started.

Regards

Jason