Re: [compost_tea] non-aerated teas?

From: <soilfoodweb_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 21:25:05 -0500

I hope I have not been one of those who bickered with you, but I suppose I have been, or at least maybe you percieved my response to be attacking.  So, can I have the opportunity to step back, and try to start a sharing experience?

I'd really like information about the conditions of production, and the measurements you have made to determine benefit of your non-aerated tea.

The problem I have experience with is that non-aerated teas tend to result in something so highly variable that they aren't useful.

But, to balance that statement, if you DO make soemthing repeatable, consistently, then maybe we could work through  what you do, versus what I do when I don't aerate, and why these two things result in different experiences.

So, could we start this thread with that kind of information from you?  I'll reciprocate with what I do making non-aerobic tea?  Then maybe we'll reach a useful understanding, without antagonism.

Wanna try this?

--
Elaine Ingham
President, Soil Foodweb Inc.