RE: [compost_tea] basic questions

From: butch ragland <wilddog_202_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 08:05:26 -0800 (PST)
I sold a lot of mulch to people who used these types
of applicators. I was trying to get tea added so there
was only one application necessary. Tea could be added
to the compost prior to application. This equipment
has been used for ornamental applications and they are
very efficient for this purpose. I would be interested
in anyone who is actually using either mulch
applicators or hydroseeders.

Those of you selling tea may find a new market.

=====