RE: [compost_tea] Couple Items that may interest

From: Bobbie, Hugh, Marley & Hoebie <hri7064_at_msn.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 13:40:15 -0800

Hi folks,

I wanted to pass along that I didn't write these articles (I only wish I
had that kind of talent.) The Clopyralid article was written by Scott
Nielsen from the WSDA Pesticide Management Division and the Anaerobic
Digestion article was written by Chad Kruger, Director of Outreach and
Communications, Climate Friendly Farming. There are links to both of
them at the sight I referred to in the original post. I will admit to
an interest in anaerobic digesters, however. I did not realize the
downside of them until Dr. Ingham pointed it out. Everything I've read
about anaerobic digesters to date has had nothing but glowing reports.
I understand they have been promoted in a lot of developing countries as
an energy source. I wonder what's happening with the waste products at
these sights?

Cheers,

Hugh