Re: [compost_tea] Re: Mystery Organic Spray

From: <soilfoodweb_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 02:57:27 -0500
Hi Linda -

SFI has tested the Turf Pro product, and documented the beneficial bacterial species in the product.  We are not the only lab Turf Pro has tested with.  Turf Pro has been tested by Univeristy labs as well as BBC, if I recall the data correctly.

I am impressed with the Turf Pro product, but there are other good liquid humic acids on the market as well.

I have never been involved in a board of directors meeting with Turf Pro, nor have I received payment for anything more than the consulting I have done with them.

I will investigate the Board of Directors information.  Most likely a mis-communication.  I'm not going to get all bent out of shape about what is most likely just a mis-placement of information.

--
Elaine Ingham
President, Soil Foodweb Inc.

Yahoo! Groups Links