RE: [compost_tea] Re: Adding Lime/Calcium to Soil

From: Tom Jaszewski <tom_at_livesoil.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 13:47:00 -0800

Steve,

A number of us have been using International Ag Labs testing and products. =
have contacts in WA, OR and NV who are very excited about sustainable turf
management. International Ag Labs, has developed and/or markets products fo=
turf. Once again I'd like to remind readers to support ATTRA and read the
best monographs on sustainable turf.

http://attra.ncat.org/attra-pub/PDF/turfcare.pdf

Tom Jaszewski