[compost_tea] nutrients from leachate or compost teas

From: garyjsd <garyjones_at_soilrestorationinc.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 04:46:15 -0000

Hello All:
I mistakenly sent out an email to the entire group as a reply to Ted
with a question about the environmental effects of compost or worm
beds from leachate on the aquifer or streams.  Some of our local
people feel there is some potential problem with runnoff and I
wanted to understand the situation better.

I realized when I got the message back that I had breached protcol
and had failed to submit the post to the moderator.

My apologies.

I guess I need to be more careful before I click that SEND button.

Gary Jones
Soil Restoration Inc.

Yahoo! Groups Links