Re: [compost_tea] Re: Re: Re: Re: non-aerated teas?

From: T Dodge <tdodge_at_spiritone.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 08:59:22 -0800

Greetings

Kindly remember that the H2O2 will rupture cell membrane (bacteria
are.., composed of), so the "Survivors" of this made for cable TV
episode are those who can encyst fastest or already in cyst or spore
form, so the "Biggest Loser" is a) Fungi b) Bacteria c) Prots. d)
Nematodes, Have it tested and get back to us.

Terence
On Jan 12, 2005, at 10:02 AM, jallan6977_at_earthlink.net wrote:

>    This is all very interesting, but makes me think of a question.
> As you remember I plan to try making a jimolator:>) into which I was
> told I might be able to add a minimal amount of food.  IF I had no
> way to aerate, as in no nail gun compressor, could I possibly add
> H2O2,common peroxide, but very little of the food grade 35% or
> roughly 10 times as much of market grade 3%.  I am not sure if I have
> ever heard it's use discussed here.  Any peroxide to be added only
> when it seemed to be going anaerobic.
>    I know people who drink the much diluted peroxide and claim many
> health benifits from it's forcing more oxygen into the blood stream.
> For drinking, one would have to get the 35% because of the
> preservatives added to the pharmacy stuff.

Yahoo! Groups Links