Re: [compost_tea] : non-aerated teas/ Aerated comparrison tests

From: butch ragland <wilddog_202_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 22:22:38 -0800 (PST)
Anything a volunteer does is good enough. So if you
volunteer anything its wonderful and should in my view
be appreciated and valued because it was a gift. Again
if you feel you have a worthwhile project that will
further your interest then do it for yourself. Invite
anyone who volunteers to join and say welcome. Having
done your work with or without volunteers, then its
yours or it belongs to the team.

BIG BUT you can't define cooperation for anyone but
yourself. It's hard, it's hard. Few individuals ever
accomplish anything on their own.

Good luck with your project.

--- Ted Peterson <ted.peterson_at_tcsn.net> wrote:

>   Butch: wrote
>
>   I'm sorry to report that
>   cooperation is not
>

> Butch:
>
> Funny thing about cooperation.  The meaning of the
> word has changed or at least most people's
> understanding of the word has changed.  If somebody
> asked me to define the word I would say that it
> means working in concert for a common goal.

=====
Butch Ragland
Conflict is as addictive as
cocaine, alcohol, cigarettes,etc