Re: [compost_tea] : non-aerated teas/ Aerated comparrison tests

From: Ted Peterson <ted.peterson_at_tcsn.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 14:39:55 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: David Anderson
To: compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2005 10:59 AM
Subject: Re: [compost_tea] : non-aerated teas/ Aerated comparrison tests

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:19:35 -0800, Ted Peterson <ted.peterson_at_tcsn.net> wr=
ote:

> Bob et al:
>
> This thing seems to have grown into yet another pissing contest.

Ted,

I would really have to recommend against this mode of application. By
the time your teas make it through your systems, I suspect that they
will both be anaerobic, with greatly modified biology.

I know of a guy who was drinking compost tea because it was one of his theo=
ries that the biology in his gut was in need of revitalization just like th=
e soil. People who knew him kept telling me of progressively bizarre behav=
ior on his part. He reported, though, that his feces had become "floaters"=
 (not to be confused with those associated with vison unless you have an es=
pecially shitty outlook.) and that his urine had an earthy, compost-like sm=
ell. Of course, his mental process became and are still affected but he is=
 the kind of guy who wears ignorance like a badge.

So, he would have won the contest hands down. Neither Bob or myself could =
hold a candle to this guy.

Ted
SOE