[compost_tea] Re: Re: Nomenclature

From: Kirk Leonard <kirkleon_at_open.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 15:40:22 -0800
> Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:03:06 -0800 (PST)
> From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: Meanderings & Nomenclature
>
> Hi Kirk,  I thought about NACT but that is a standard abreviation for
another nutrient?
> something and  NCT like ACT would be a learned abreviation either way.
Do't know that it is a big dea either way.   Would ANCT be useful ?   Bob <

No big deal, Bob, I just like NACT for non-aerated compost teas bettter than
NCT, now that we all understand they can be good, too.  NACT for four words,
ACT for three, whatever.  Besides, you can say NACT, but NCT?  ANCT is a
non-starter, letters out of order.

And I give up, what other nutrient is NACT a standard abbreviation for?
I've been straining my brain and can't come up with anything.

Kirk

Yahoo! Groups Links