[compost_tea] Jeff took home the Brewer

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 10:07:09 -0800 (PST)

Jeff was in seattle doing his thing with garden writers. He visited us, saw a 50 gallon bob's brewer in action. Liked it. Bought one.

Jeff tucked the 50 gallon brewer in his golf bag, walked it aboard the plane back to Anchorage.
Set it up at home, turned it on. Listening to the quiet percolating. Jeff called to say Youve gotta call this a BobOLator. So BobOLators were named.

Now we have them from 5 to 1000 gallons and they still can go home on the airplane. But them 500 and 1000 gallon models take an extra big golf bag.

Want a nice quiet, low cost, highly effective brewer? We got em. Bob at bob_at_bnbrew.com.