[compost_tea] Re: A new literature review on compost teas for disease suppression

From: Steve Diver <steved_at_ncat.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 19:46:43 -0000

Butch and Others -

Many of the scientific journals now have
a web page, but only provide access to the
citation and abstract.

University libraries commonly subscribe to
online science journals, thus enabling library
users to access "full-text" journal articles.

Otherwise, you can pay a fee for individual
articles.

Some of the online journals provide full-text
access.  It varies from journal to journal, and
publisher to publisher.

May I suggest that you print off the citation and
take it to your local library.

There is a system known as Inter-Library Loan.

If your library participates, they might be
able to get you a copy for a nominal copying
charge.

There are many papers that address biological
control and suppression of diseases with the
use of composts, organic amendments, and compost
teas.

This paper does not reveal any fantastic new
insights, it summarizes what is already known,
explained in a new way.

That tells you that you can find similar
information in a number of different ways.

Steve Diver

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, butch ragland <wilddog_202@y...>
wrote:
> Steve i went to the site and found little detail
> information. Is there another place or method to get
> more information?

Yahoo! Groups Links