RE: [compost_tea] leonardite or humic acid products

From: Tom Jaszewski <tom_at_livesoil.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:29:08 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: soilfoodweb_at_aol.com [mailto:soilfoodweb_at_aol.com]
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 12:25 PM
To: compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [compost_tea] leonardite or humic acid products

We don't have to buy into the criticism of the person on this list serve wh=
likes to attack everything because scientific publication hasn't been done
over and over.

[Tom Jaszewski] Once would be enough if it were in fact peer reviewed

  He puts down publications even though they have been peer-reviewed becaus=
those pubs don't fit his definition of published.

[Tom Jaszewski] Perhaps you could be more specific as to which peer reviewe=
I contested?

 And of course, he asks us to believe him, even though he won't publish
anything.

[Tom Jaszewski] I haven't been traveling around the country claiming to hav=
saved a landscape.

  He always gets angry that his circumstances prevent him from publishing.

[Tom Jaszewski] You've never seen me angry! Any anyone worth their educatio=
understands clearly corporate policies regarding release of financial and
proprietary information. Perhaps our resident barrister could enlighten you=
.

  Can't even reveal his data, replicated or not.

[Tom Jaszewski] It's not "my" data.

  Right.

[Tom Jaszewski] Right "I'm not on the board of directors"!