Re: [compost_tea] The chemical world

From: butch ragland <wilddog_202_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 14:26:40 -0800 (PST)
Again who on this list is making untrue or overstated
claims. If "they" aren't on the list then who are we
talking to. If we relate our experiences then those
who participate or lurk can take that information and
use it. If someone makes claims on the list that
others disagree with then a discussion of the
specifics of that disagreement would be useful.

You can't control the rest of the world.

--- David Anderson <squtch_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Instead of making claims (even headlines) about ACT
> taking 30 minutes,
> emphasize the process and the effects that switching
> to ACT will have
> on that lawn over time.

=====
Butch Ragland