Re: [compost_tea] the chemical world

From: butch ragland <wilddog_202_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 08:47:07 -0800 (PST)
A different way of looking at this question than my
original thoughts. Well thought out and stated, I see
it in a new light. Years ago Ford was losing much of
its business to the Japanese, one of the executives
said we were only talking to ourselves. No one
mentioned that we (Ford) were having our meetings on a
railroad track.

--- Gail Raby <graby_at_midsouth.rr.com> wrote:

> Butch wrote:
> I don't understand how this relates to the list. Are
> there people on this list making incredible claims?
>
> Gail's response.
>   Butch, it appears you feel it is not relevant --
> or that
> you  are seeking to find why others feel it might in
> some way be
> relevant.
>
> So here is my point of view: If I am involved in
> something, especially
> something which is not mainstream, I appreciate
> knowing what
> is being said by others, both in the "other camp"
> (the average
> mainstream
> gardener guy) and to them by various factions
> of "my own camp"  (other AACT enthusiasts/brewers,
> whether on
> this list or not)
>
>   Why??
> At some point I may either encounter a person who is
> saying
> such -- or more importantly to me, I may encounter a
> potential
> client to whom such claims have been made.
>

> By hearing it in advance on this group
> and by having others answer to it, I myself learn
> how
> to address such claims in  a way far better than if
> I am relying on
> only my own resources, thinking, and data. I will be
> in a better
> position to dispel mis-information than had I
> encountered it
> cold. I benefit from the thoughts of others.
>
> So TO ME it IS relevant and I appreciate the answers
> given
> by those who have addressed this subject.

=====
Butch Ragland
Conflict is as addictive as
cocaine, alcohol, cigarettes,etc