[compost_tea] Berkeley compost 4 sale?

From: Daniel Fury <danielfury_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 21:03:47 -0800 (PST)
I live in Berkeley California and I am looking for
someone who makes and sells high quality compost for
around $10 a cubic foot.  We'd only want 10 cubic
feet.  Its for my girlfriends dads new garden.  Im
trying to avoid buying store bought compost and my
source for skillfully made super compost is too much
for him.

To sum it up:
1: Where to get well made reasonably priced compost
2: If forced to use bagged, where in the Oakland
Berkeley area can we get good bagged compost and which
brands are good