Re: [compost_tea] Very clever FREE brewer design

From: David Anderson <squtch_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 16:52:27 -0800
Cool setup. I was planning on playing with airlift tubes this spring,
and it is always nice to see what others have come up with.

And I really like the idea of using an old water bottle. I can
honestly say that idea had never occured to me. I will definitely be
taking that suggestion for some experiments.

I would have some concerns about dead water in the area near the 4
plugs, though there could very well be enough turbulance to take care
of that. They sure look handly for doing a cleanout.

Dave

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 11:25:36 -0600, J + K Delvas <greenthumbs_at_cheqnet.net> wrote:

> Turbo-Vortex Compost Tea Brewer
> by Stephen Storch
> http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/turbo-vortex.htm
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links