Re: [compost_tea] Re: Container growing with ACT

From: butch ragland <wilddog_202_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 19:10:25 -0800 (PST)
Compost from yard debri, kitchen scraps layered with
small twigs and soil from a very old wooded area. The
wooded area may have been wooded since the beginning
of time. Nothing else added to the tea. Our house is a
200 years old log cabin and I know a lot of its
history. The soil is a layer of clay on top of
limestone and it doesn't grow anything real well.

=====