[compost_tea] Promoting ACT around the world

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 10:00:14 -0800 (PST)

Some wise one said, "nothing happens until there is ACTION" We do a lot of learning and writing and talking but until the ACT hits the dirt / leaves it ain't doin a thing. I know, ACT is not the only stuff working in the world.

So to fit that action motto Bob's sent out yesterday -
Two 1000 g brewers for a wheat farmer, completed 2 kits ready to go at 300, 500 gallons, completed for shipment 40 smaller systems ready to go, sent information to Western Australia, Western Canada, an American University research group, earlier this week a 599 gallon system to a hazel nut farmer and a couple of medium size systems.

This morning as I walked the dog in bright sun but cool wind I noticed the flowering cherries were loaded with pink blossoms. Feb 20! Our northern equinox is just 4 weeks away.

Can I help YOU get ready for spring? Bob.