Re: [compost_tea] Re: Flow rate for air pumps

From: Leo Fernandez <helamanf_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 09:28:01 -0800 (PST)
Doc Elaine and all Group:

I do the remarks on the base of the course of
microscopy that takes in last December with you in
Corvallis

Now then, I have seen the need to buy a sensor of DO,
nevertheless, I am jumped by the doubt about the mark
and which depth must measure up or take the reading of
the DO .........

Thx

Leo

(http://us.click.yahoo.com/TzSHvD/SOnJAA/79vVAA/0PSxlB/TM)