[compost_tea] Fungal teas are causing problems.

From: lawnjockeynick <nick_at_lawnjockey.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 03:06:11 -0000

During the past few weeks, I've been checking out the properties I
maintain - as are many other CT applicators in my area reviewing
their properties. We've all noticed that many of the diciduous trees
that received applications of a fungal dominated tea had not
completely lost their leaves. The leaves are brown and curled, but
do not want to come off the trees. This holds true with many
different species. Anyone else experiencing this unsightly
phenomena? Nick

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links