Re: [compost_tea] Re: Fungal teas are causing problems.

From: <soilfoodweb_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 07:25:55 EST

I can't believe that when someone asks if you have data, that you would just
say yes. Yes is not an appropriate answer to the question that was asked.

I've given out lots of data on this list serve, typically whenever anyone
asked.

So how about sharing the data you say you have so people can actually see
whether the tea was really fungal or not.

Elaine

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, soilfoodweb_at_a... wrote:
> How do you know the tea was fungal dominated? Data?

Yes

> Is it only trees treated with this tea showing this problem?

Yes

Nick

Elaine R. Ingham
Soil Foodweb Inc., Corvallis, Oregon
Soil Foodweb Inc., Port Jefferson, New York
Soil Foodweb Institute, Lismore Australia
Soil Foodweb Institute Cambridge, New Zealand
Laboratorios de Soil Foodweb, Culiacan, Mexico
Soil Foodweb Inc., Jerome, Idaho
Soil Foodweb Inc., South Africa