Re: [compost_tea] Cyanobacteria questions

From: <soilfoodweb_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 16:46:26 EST

Take a picture of the critter. E-mail to SFI and we'll try to ID it for you.

Or go to the internet and have fun doing a search on cyanobacteria, or
algae. There are several websites on algae, an on critters in soil that have good
pictures.

Elaine

In a message dated 3/5/2005 9:38:01 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,