Re: [compost_tea] Mulch

From: butch ragland <wilddog_202_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 20:35:46 -0800 (PST)
Thanks, no it was late the other nite and I guess I've
just lost it.
I guess I should have but I didn't know u had such a
problem with Ted. Did you notice how what he said
brought out all kinds of support for you. My point
about not saying things that causes some to defend
your enemy. SunSui The friend of your enemy is your
enemy and the enemy of your enemy of is your friend.

> Is this the e-mail you wanted?

> Elaine

Butch Ragland
Conflict is as addictive as