Re: [compost_tea] a good way to cut the crap

From: butch ragland <wilddog_202_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 00:04:43 -0800 (PST)
I personally would like for the moderator to moderate.

Like Bob, I think ACT is more important than a few who
would disrupt the many. Before I retired there were a
few list that were important to my business and on
each one were a few who were so disruptive that it was
difficult to reap the value. It feels like dealing
with road rage, someone bullying and endangering
everyone on the road. They feel safe inside their car
or behind the computer screen.
This story is just for those "who are mad as hell and
won't take it anymore". I've hated bullies all my
life. Three times when someone would not get off my
tail on the road after I put on my blinkers and slow
so they can go around I stop and let them hit me.
Really pissed the guy in the new Corvette. One guy got
out and came at me with a knife, put it away when I
stuck a gun in his nose.
Finally, the age old question, "to be or not to be".

Butch Ragland
Conflict is as addictive as
cocaine, alcohol, cigarettes,etc
I'm sorry to report that