[Prev][Next][Index]

Organic Farming

We are currently living on a 1000 acre farm in Northeast Missouri.  I t is a mixed geography of streams, valleys, river bottoms, cliffs, ridges and caves.  Its farmable land has had a history of supporting the chemical dependent hogs/cattle/corn cycle.
We plan to rescue it from that dependency by using its CRP land that has remained idle for the past 10 years.  We would like to enter into a partnership with a person(s) to produce a wide range of organic foods and market them to ST. Louis area natural food stores, farmers' markets, Co-Ops, local grocery chains and large restaurants.  If your interested, please respond to our E-Mail address.