[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: fHuman vs. natural influences on the environment

In article <2bnLmKAOsMFyEweQ@wandana.demon.co.uk>,
   Jim Barr <JimBarr@wandana.demon.co.uk> wrote:
(BIG CUT)
>This post is not in response to yours Harold But I needed
somwhere on
>this thread......
>
>I think that this thread is wandering from the  original
topic, that is
>fine but unfortunately I can no longer post to a point where
my comments
>are appropriate, the old postings are gone.
>
>I find it easy to understand the views of so many posters on
the topic
>of Human VS Nature in the context of global environmental
degradation;
>what I find hard to accept is the way so many people seem to
believe
>they have a monopoly on scientific truth.; and also how
abusive some can
>be to those who do not share those beliefs.

Jim,

This is a well written reply.  Many posters seem to get
confused regarding attacking an idea and attacking the guy
that proposed the idea.  The two are distinctly different,
but you couldn't tell it by some of the replies.