[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ecological Economics and Entropy

On 13 Dec 1996 02:23:28 GMT, sync@inforamp.net (J McGinnis) wrote:

>dlj@inforamp.net (David Lloyd-Jones) wrote:

>>>Prove it.

>>There is your proof.
>
>So... by simply snipping everything I wrote to dismiss this in the
>first place, your proof is achieved? You can do better than that.

No.  The proof was there all along.  I was simply pointing it out to
you.  The stuff of yousr that I snipped was not even faintly relevant
to this basic point.  You simply nattered on and on denying what is
clearly and visibly true: we have less destructive potential today
than we did ten years ago, and we continue to lessen it.

                                                        -dlj.