Need a favor for Steve Diver

Hi Larry,

Have you seen the "Biodynamic Farming & Compost
Preparation" publication on ATTRA's web page yet?

It is brand new, published in February 1999.

Can you do me a favor and feature it on your
web page the same way you feature the Permaculture FAQ/
ATTRA publication?

I think it is the sort of things visitors to your site
will enjoy.

Also, while you are surfing the ATTRA web page,
take a look at all the new titles we have.   It is turning
into an incredible place for up-to-date sustainable-organic
information.

Give me a call on the phone if you want, and we
can talk some more.

Take care Larry, and thanks!

Steve Diver