Flickerville Mountain Farm and Groundhog Ranch

http://www.flickerville.com/

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr. -|- Venaura Farm
InterGarden -|- http://metalab.unc.edu/london

Welcome to the Flickerville Mountain Farm and Groundhog Ranch. We grow vegetables, berries and flowers for discerning customers, including some of the finest restaurants in the Washington, DC, area.

Our varieties are chosen carefully for flavor, not "shippability". To assure that our products are truly fresh from the field, we market them only within a range of 125 miles from the farm. Many of our favorites are so-called heirloom varieties, like Pineapple tomatoes and Red Deer Tongue lettuce. These are treasures from a time when vegetables were grown for their taste, not their ability to withstand cross-continental truck rides.

The farm is operated under organic standards, and we proudly support the growing trend toward sustainability in agriculture.

For more information:

For more information on sustainable agriculture, please contact:

Logo for the

			Pennsylvania Association for Sustainable Agriculture

The Pennsylvania Association for Sustainable Agriculture

Logo for the Henry A. Wallace Institute for Alternative

			Agriculture

The Henry A. Wallace Institute for Alternative Agriculture

Logo of the Sustainable Agriculture Network

The Sustainable Agriculture Network